Terms of access
The information, content, services, products and materials offered by or through the azlegal.co.za website are made available subject to the following terms and conditions.
By accessing the azlegal.co.za website, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these terms and conditions and any additional or amended terms and conditions that AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd may prescribe from time to time. AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not access, display, use, download, or otherwise copy or distribute any data, information, content, products or materials obtained at the azlegal.co.za website.
AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd
- AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd is a private company duly registered and existing under the laws of South Africa under registration number 2020/056000/07.
- AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd’s address is Rosebank Office Park, Block E, 181 Jan Smuts Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, South Africa, and AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd will accept legal service at this address.
- The main business of AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd is the provision of legal cost consulting services.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
- All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, databases and software, is the property of AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers and protected by South African and international copyright laws. Furthermore, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd and protected by South African and international copyright laws.
- Without derogating from the above, we authorise you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or parts thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this website in any other work, publication or website of your own or belonging to another; and
- any reproduction of material from this website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety: © AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd
- You are hereby granted, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable (reversible) right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
- This website and its content may not be reproduced or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd.
- The license does not allow you to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative (copied or derived) use of this website or its content for the benefit of another merchant. You may not frame the website or its content without the express written consent of AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd.
- Any unauthorised use terminates this license.
Limitation of liability
- Subject to sections 43(5) and 43(6) of ECTA, and to the extent permitted by law, the website and all content on the website, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd, its suppliers, employees, directors partners, affiliates and agents will not be liable for any damage, or loss or liability of any nature incurred by whoever as a result of any action or omission. AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd makes no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the website’s content, or any third-party content accessible via an internet link.
- AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage of any kind, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the website or its content or any functionality, or of any linked website to the extent permissible by law.
Interception of communications
- Despite such undertaking, it is possible for internet-based communications to be intercepted.
- Without the use of encryption, the internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet email is vulnerable to interception and forging.
- AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or disclosed information that you make available to AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd through the internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorise AZ Legal (Pty) Ltd to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- To ensure acquaintance with and awareness of our privacy measures and policies you are urged to take care to read and understand the underlying privacy clauses incorporated in these terms of access.
Choice of law
- This website is controlled, operated and administered by the provider from its offices as set out below within the Republic of South Africa.
- These terms of access will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and you consent to the jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court in the event of any dispute.
- If any of the provisions of these terms of access are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these terms of access, and the remainder of these terms of access will continue in full force.
In the event that you need to contact the provider for purposes related to these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.